Balotelli believes 'too little progress' being made to rid game of racism
Balotelli said it annoys him and makes him angry. He said "too little progress" have been made on this issue.
The striker has faced abuse in Italy since his big-money return to Serie A from Manchester City in January, reports The Sun.
Inter were punished after their fans sang racist songs about Balotelli during a match against Chievo. Their Ultras also hurled sickening abuse at Balotelli during last month's Milan derby.
Yet Italian football chiefs were ridiculued for fining Balotelli for a 'vulgar gesture' after he confronted the yobs. (ANI)
- Mancini plays down training ground bust-up with Balotelli
- Spain FA says no room for racism in country despite recent incidents
- Barwuah Balotelli registers both family names on Italy shirt for Euros
- Balotelli set to join AC Milan despite Berlusconi's 'rotten apple' comment
- PSG planning £40m bid for Man City's Balotelli