Barwuah Balotelli registers both family names on Italy shirt for Euros
Super Mario registers both family names on Italy shirt for Euros
UEFA's official tournament list shows that the 21-year-old forward has registered 'Barwuah Balotelli' as his shirt name, Sports24 reports.
Balotelli was born in Sicily as Mario Barwuah to parents of Ghanaian descent. He took the name Balotelli from his foster parents in Brescia, who brought him up after he became sick as a child.
He uses just the Balotelli name on his shirt when playing for Manchester City.
- Balotelli dedicates goals in Italy's Euro SF win over Germany to adoptive mother
- Balotelli says Man City fans still love him despite England's Euro 2012 exit
- Mancini plays down training ground bust-up with Balotelli
- Mancini warns Balotelli not to return to his old ways
- Yaya Toure thinks teammate Balotelli is 'at war with himself'