Beckham wants to become a football ambassador for kids
David Beckham has revealed that after retiring from football, he would love to pass on his experiences at the grassroots level.
The 37-year-old footie ace told the Sun that his career will continue as some kind of ambassador after he finishes playing.
He said that he will be involved with football the rest of his life and wants to help English football and football in general.
The sportsperson said that he has had experience of playing in different countries and that's what he has always brought to any coaching that he has done with kids, whatever team he has played for.
He added that it is something that he can do when he finishes playing. (ANI)
- Finding the elusive spirit of Christmas: Israeli and Palestinian children play soccer to mark 100th anniversary of 'Christmas truce'
- What will David Beckham do after quitting football?
- Mourinho hints at summer move for Balotelli
- Football coming soon to Syrian refugees
- Caught between football and a hard place: Syrian children inside and outside the camp