Beckham trains with Arsenal for time-being
Beckham is reporting for duty at Arsenal's state-of-the-art Hertfordshire training HQ, determined to prove he can still play at the highest level, the Sun reports.
An Arsenal insider said Beckham wanted this all kept hush-hush and nobody knows the exact reason behind it.
Beckham has returned to England after his contract with MLS champs LA Galaxy expired. Beckham has no ties after ending his five-year stint in California.
There was talk that the midfielder could be heading for big-spending French giants Paris Saint-Germain or Italians AC Milan where he has had two previous loan spells, the paper reported.
Premier League clubs QPR and West Ham also showed interest in signing him earlier this season.
Arsenal chief Arsene Wenger loves Beckham for his outstanding professional attitude and the influence he would have on the younger squad members. (ANI)
- Zidane confident Beckham will surprise everyone during PSG stint
- Beckham's presence 'positive' on young Arsenal players, says Wenger
- Arteta aims to emulate Beckham's career
- luxe interior name soccer stars in dubai launch line-up
- George and Amal Clooney among Britain's super rich with £121 million to their name!