Beckham warns Man Utd of Ronaldo ahead of CL clash
Former English footballer David Beckham has warned Manchester United that Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo will be inspired to perform at Old Trafford during the second leg of the Champions League last-16 showdown on March 5.
Beckham, who had to wait seven years before returning to Old Trafford when he played for AC Milan, said that going back to his former club will inspire Ronaldo as he will enjoy the occasion, the Sun reports.
Beckham, who has recently French club Paris Saint Germain for a six-month contract, further said that the game at Old Trafford will be a special night for Ronaldo, who will be visiting the club for the first time since he left in 2009. (ANI)
- Ronaldo: Scoring against Man Utd at Old Trafford would be spectacular!
- Ferguson admits Man Utd can't afford Ronaldo
- Man Utd hope to lure Ronaldo following denial of contract renewal with Real
- Man Utd approach Ronaldo to gain early lead over chasers
- Ronaldo claims Real Madrid better than Man Utd ahead of CL clash