Benitez claims Chelsea players 100% behind him despite bust-up with Terry
The former Liverpool manager insists he does not fear being knifed in the back by his players, the Sun reports.
Benitez confirmed reports of a training ground row with Blues veteran Terry following Sunday's 2-0 loss at Manchester City.
Benitez said it was a very brief exchange of ideas and that was it, adding it was a meeting between players and technical staff to exchange opinions and disappointment is normal after a defeat.
The Spaniard added he could guarantee the players are behind theyr ideas and believe 100 per cent in what they are trying to do. (ANI)
- Benitez doesn't regret insulting Chelsea in the past
- Benitez proud of Chelsea after Europa League win
- Benitez warns Manchester clubs of Chelsea's Premier League title charge
- Benitez tells Abramovich he wants to stay in-charge of Chelsea
- Chelsea boss Benitez slams players' attitude during Club World Cup final loss