Berlusconi claims AC Milan won't be signing Balotelli
Berlusconi says AC Milan don't have funds to sign 'rotten apple' Balotelli
Click here to add Mario Balotelli as an alert
Disable alert for Mario Balotelli,
Click here to add Milan as an alert
Disable alert for Milan,
Click here to add Mino Raiola as an alert
Disable alert for Mino Raiola,
Click here to add Roberto Mancini as an alert
Disable alert for Roberto Mancini,
Click here to add Silvio Berlusconi as an alert
Disable alert for Silvio Berlusconi
AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi has once again tried to simmer down rumours around Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli's move to San Siro, saying the Italian giants don't have enough funds to secure his signing.
The striker's agent Mino Raiola was due to hold talks with City boss Roberto Mancini on Thursday, the Sun reports.
But Berlusconi, who branded Balotelli a rotten apple earlier this month, said the Serie A giants do not have the cash to fund the 24 million pound splurge.
Milan is also looking into bringing Kaka back to the San Siro from Real Madrid, but Berlusconi said neither of the two stars would join the club.
Berlusconi added it's not possible in this day and age to play Monopoly.
Milan were hoping to pay City in instalments but with the trail going cold Balotelli is now likely to be in City's squad for tomorrow's FA Cup fourth-round clash at Stoke. (ANI)