Money doesn't buy you happiness, says billionaire Ecclestone
Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that he has never experienced happiness even after having a wealth equal to 3 billion pounds.
The three-times married 82-year-old said that he doesn't know what is happiness and has never experienced those feelings, the Daily Express reported.
He further said that and despite giving his daughter, Tamara, away on her wedding day earlier this month, he didn't celebrate with her after as he felt that the affair was 'too much.'
Ecclestone added that he was there for a job and was happy to do that but had no interest in hanging around after that. (ANI)
- Red Bull chief Horner not too keen to succeed Ecclestone
- Formula One chief Ecclestone expecting bribery charges to be cleared before trial
- Ecclestone confident of returning as F1 director once bribery case ends
- Ecclestone claims F1 fans want Vettel to lose this season
- Ecclestone: Two more teams in line to join Formula One in 2015