Bolt desperate to become part of Man Utd
New Manchester United manager David Moyes can expect a meeting with the world's fastest man Usain Bolt any day now, as the 100m champion wants to turn to football once he retires from athletics, with United being his favourite club.
According to The Daily Star, Bolt, who won the 100 metres gold medal in Moscow last Sunday at the World Athletics Championships, is always a man in a hurry, despite his typically Caribbean laid-back style and he wants to meet new Red Devils manager Moyes as soon as he possibly can.
The runner said that he is waiting for Sir Alex to put the meeting together with Moyes, so he could let him know that the athletics champ was pretty much part of the Man U team.
Bolt said that there is only one team he wants to play for, once he retires from athletics, which is Manchester United. (ANI)
- Usain Bolt may play football for Jamaica after retirement from athletics
- Usain Bolt seals gold medal for Jamaica in Olympics 400m relay
- Dortmund's Aubameyang claims he is faster than Usain Bolt
- Ferguson believes Moyes right man to replace him at Man Utd
- Usain Bolt seals legendary status with Olympic sprint double win