Bolt desperate to become part of Man Utd
New Manchester United manager David Moyes can expect a meeting with the world's fastest man Usain Bolt any day now, as the 100m champion wants to turn to football once he retires from athletics, with United being his favourite club.
According to The Daily Star, Bolt, who won the 100 metres gold medal in Moscow last Sunday at the World Athletics Championships, is always a man in a hurry, despite his typically Caribbean laid-back style and he wants to meet new Red Devils manager Moyes as soon as he possibly can.
The runner said that he is waiting for Sir Alex to put the meeting together with Moyes, so he could let him know that the athletics champ was pretty much part of the Man U team.
Bolt said that there is only one team he wants to play for, once he retires from athletics, which is Manchester United. (ANI)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Usain Bolt may play football for Jamaica after retirement from athletics
- Save money on food and dieting programs: Let yourself eat
- Bolt takes 100m crown at Moscow World Championships
- The story of a Lebanese lady taking the world's most wanted bachelor off the market ends in Italy wedding!