Champions League quarter-finals draw
The Blaugrana are rewarded for their second-leg triumph against AC Milan with a last-eight tie against the French giants
Paris Saint-Germain will take on Barcelona in the standout tie of the Champions League quarter-finals after the draw at Uefa house in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday.
Barcelona, who won the competition in 2011 and overturned a 2-0 deficit to dump out AC Milan this season, will face Ligue 1 outfit Paris Saint-Germain with the first leg taking place in the French capital.
Last season's finalists Bayern Munich face a tough clash with Serie A leaders Juventus in another huge fixture.
Primera Division champions Real Madrid are rewarded for their victory over Manchester United with a tie against Turkish giants Galatasaray, while Malaga, who knocked out Porto, take on German champions Borussia Dortmund.
The four first legs will take place on March, with the second legs scheduled for April 9 and 10.
The draw for the semi-finals will be held on April 12, and the tournament concludes at Wembley Stadium on May 25.
- Champions League quarter-final draw: PSG face Barcelona and Real take on Atletico
- Asian Champions League: Al Ahli to meet Naft Tehran in quarter-finals
- Champions League quarter-final 1st leg: Barcelona 1-1 Atletico Madrid
- UEFA Champions League: Barcelona 4-0 AC Milan (Agg 4-2)
- Champions League quarter-finals 2nd leg: Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Real Madrid (Agg 2-3)