Champions League quarter-finals 2nd leg: Chelsea 2-0 PSG (Agg 3-3)
Demba Ba scored a late goal to send Chelsea through to the semi-finals of the Champions League at the expense of Paris Saint-Germain, with a 2-0 victory at Stamford Bridge enough to send Jose Mourinho's men through on away goals with a 3-3 aggregate scoreline.
Eden Hazard limped off 17 minutes into the first half with what appeared to be a hamstring injury, although replacement Schurrle opened the scoring with a fine finish from 12 yards out on 31 minutes.
The Stamford Bridge side hit the woodwork twice in two minutes early after the interval, with Andre Schurrle cracking a shot off the crossbar before Oscar whipped a free kick against the frame of the goal as the hosts looked for an all-important second goal.
The visitors were subdued without the presence of mercurial striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic - with Edinson Cavani missing a glorious chance to wrap up the tie in the final stages - and with Mourinho introducing Ba and Fernando Torres late in the game, the former netted a close-range strike to spark joyous scenes at Stamford Bridge.
- Al-Hilal 0-0 Western Sydney (agg 0-1): Wanderers crowned kings of Asia
- Champions League: Chelsea 2-2 Paris Saint-Germain (3-3 agg aet)
- Champions League quarter-finals 2nd leg: Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Real Madrid (Agg 2-3)
- Paris Saint-Germain v Chelsea: Predicted lineups
- Champions League quarter-finals 2nd leg: Atletico Madrid 1-0 Barcelona (Agg 2-1)