Chelsea football club puts Murray on road to recovery
According to the Mirror, although Murray is giving no cast-iron assurances that he will be back in time for the Australian Open in January, Chelsea's sci-fi underwater treadmill has accelerated his recovery from a keyhole surgery six weeks ago.
The Scot said that he had been doing a lot of his rehab work at Chelsea's training ground in Cobham, and he does pilates with a teacher in Cobham as well.
He added that then he has a bike and some weights at his house, but mainly he has been in the swimming pool and doing the anti-gravity running at Chelsea. (ANI)
- Murray looking forward to start Wimbledon title defence post French Open semifinal loss
- Drogba hints at possible reunion with Mourinho at Chelsea
- Becker expects injured Murray to return to tennis with renewed hunger
- Ferguson: Watching Murray at Wimbledon 'more emotionally involving' than Man Utd
- Murray prefers winning Grand Slams over money