Where will Chelsea's Torres end up?
Entering the transfer season, rumors were that Torres was linked to a move to clubs like Atletico Madrid, Liverpool, Inter Milan, and Juventus.
It seems now that Atletico and Monaco are the two primary candidate to sign Torres. News around Torres suggests that Chelsea wants £20 million. The Independent say that Liverpool's chief executive, Miguel Angel Gil, offered £12.5 million for the 30-year old striker. With the departure of Diego Costa, Atletico are looking for a new lead man up top and it looks like they are going to have to cough up more cash in order to secure Torres.
Chelsea fans went into the offseason with questions as to who their leading front man would be next season. Fernando Torres has had a sub-par stint at Stamford Bridge thus far and it seems as though his time is winding down.
- Chelsea star Torres open to Ateltico Madrid return
- Chelsea suffer Torres injury blow
- Scandal rocks Saudi where men are up in arms over a female broadcaster reading the news without... a veil!
- Liverpool's Rodgers vows 'not to do a Torres' with Suarez
- Mourinho says Atletico's Diego Costa 'is the man he wants' for Chelsea