Chelsea tops Premier League's agent payments in 'record' 96-mln-pound overall spending
According to the BBC, Manchester City, who had spent more on fees than anyone else for the previous two years, spent 11 million pounds.
Champions Manchester United spent 4 million pounds despite struggling to add to their squad in the summer transfer window, the report said.
In total, clubs paid 19 million pounds more than last year to agents following the increase in revenue from the new television deal, the report added.
Crystal Palace was the only club to spend less than a million on fees, paying 869,532 pounds to agents, according to the report. (ANI)
- Man City highest spender on agents' fees in Premier League
- Premier League clubs spent £500m over summer transfers
- Man City topped Premier League spenders in terms of agents' fees
- Man Utd has most expensive Premier League squad
- Man Utd, Arsenal have better 'cost-per-trophy' ratio than Chelsea, Man City in PL