What will David Beckham do after quitting football?
David Beckham has been talking about what he plans to do when he quits playing football.
The LA Galaxy legend appeared alongside LA Lakers stars Kobe Bryant and Dwight Howard at the launch of Time Warner SportsNet on Monday.
Becks has a just over a year left to run on his contract with Galaxy and although he has been largely tight-lipped on what his post-football future might be, he says it will certainly revolve around his family.
"I mean I've got four kids so I'm going to have a lot to do once I've finished playing. I'm enjoying playing still at the moment, when I'm finished then it'll be all about the kids," said Beckham.
- Beckham wants to become a football ambassador for kids
- 'Golden balls' after all? David Beckham's ventures earning 317,000 pounds a week!
- Beckham wants Moyes to Lead his MLS Franchise
- LA Galaxy's star Beckham sports 'pink' boots
- Sultan of the desert: David Beckham to celebrate 40th birthday at breathtaking Moroccan palace hotel