David Luiz refuses to comment on Barcelona's interest
Chelsea defender David Luiz has refused to be drawn on reports linking him with a move to La Liga champions Barcelona.
The Camp Nou club are poised to make a second bid for the centre-back after having an initial €25 million move rejected.
Luiz is currently away with the the Brazilian national side as they prepare for a friendly fixture with Switzerland in Basel.
But the 26-year-old is not answering questions on his club career, preferring to focus instead on Wednesday's game at St Jakob-Park.
"I will only talk about the national team because this is all I can think about when I come here, that's how I think," Luiz is quoted as saying by Globo Esporte.
"It was like this in Brazil during the Confederations Cup, and it will be like this here.
"You (the media) can try everything, but you won't get anything from me."
- Mourinho expecting David Luiz to stay at Chelsea despite Barcelona's interest
- Chelsea's David Luiz looking forward to winning more 'silverware' after signing new deal
- Mourinho says Barcelona target David Luiz will remain at Chelsea
- Chelsea reject Man City's £30m bid for David Luiz
- Man Utd set to offer £30m for David Luiz