Dzeko believes Man City's winning streak will pressurize Man Utd
Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko has claimed the current English champions need to keep winning their games in a bid to keep the pressure on rivals Manchester United intact, who are sitting comfortably at the top of the Premier League table with a five-point lead.
Clint Dempsey's late equaliser for Tottenham Hotspurs stunned United on Sunday with a last gasp goal in a 1-1 draw at the White Hart Lane, which saw their lead at the top to five points from seven, the Daily Star reports.
Dzeko, who has netted 10 top-flight goals this term, has urged the champions to keep the pressure on United.
Speaking before United's draw at White Hart Lane, the Bosnian striker said they have to just keep doing what we're doing i.e. keep winning games.
The Bosnian added that he believes United will drop points, but reiterated they just need to keep winning and keep the pressure on them. (ANI)
- Rooney believes 'jam-packed' fixtures around Christmas important for Man Utd's PL title hopes
- Wenger believes Van Persie could lead Man Utd to PL title
- Man City issues title warning to Man Utd after cutting lead to 4 points
- Dzeko uncertain about his future with Man City
- Bayern set to offer £20m for Man City striker Dzeko