Egypt to participate in 2017 IHF World Men’s Handball Championship
The 2017 IHF World Men’s Handball Championship will be held in France
The Egyptian national team will take part in the 2017 IHF World Men’s Handball Championship which will start on Wednesday.
Egypt is in Group D, so it will play against Qatar on 13 January; Denmark on 14 January; Bahrain on 16 January; Argentina on 18 January; and Sweden on 20 January.
Egypt had already participated in a friendly handball championship, which ended two days ago in Denmark.
At the friendly championship, four countries participated: Egypt, Denmark, Iceland, and Hungary, in preparation for the World Championship.
At its first match, Egypt lost to Iceland with a score of 30-27. Egypt’s second loss occurred against Denmark with 36-26. Egypt also lost to Hungary in its third match with a score of 32-26.
- Tunisia to take part in 25th IHF Men’s World Handball Championship in France
- Egypt and Portugal seek better relations through sports
- Beach Handball World Championship: Oman meets Croatia in opening clash
- Egypt to host 2016 African Handball Cup of Nations qualifying for Rio Olympics
- Beach Handball World Championships: Oman to take on Egypt for a top-seven finish