- beIN SPORTS to broadcast Bundesliga exclusively in MENA regionbeIN SPORTS networks announced that Bundesliga will now be part of its European Championships portfolio.Full Story »
- Balotelli is worth the risk for Liverpool - RodgersThe 24-year-old is set to undergo a medical ahead of his €20m move from AC Milan on Friday and the Reds boss insists he has no apprehensions over the striker's behaviourFull Story »
- No chance of Destro moving to Chelsea unless Torres is sold, says agentReports this week had suggested a possible swap deal involving the 23-year-old and the Spaniard, but Renzo Contratto does not think it likely that his client will move to EnglandFull Story »
1 - 2 OF 10
- Ancelotti: Di Maria has requested a transferThe Madrid coach has confirmed that the winger has told the club he wants to leave amid ongoing reports linking him with Manchester United
- Liverpool to make €15m loan bid for FalcaoLiverpool are set to offer Monaco €15 million to take Radamel Falcao on loan, with an automatic purchase clause of €50m at the end of the season.
- Official: Rojo completes Man Utd moveThe Argentina international has joined the Old Trafford outfit for a reported €20 million deal that saw Nani move in the other direction
- Arsenal's €25m Carvalho bid rejected by SportingThe Gunners are keen to sign the midfielder, but the move has been complicated by Sporting's €35m valuation of the player and third-party ownership
- Official: Rojo in, Nani out at Man UtdSporting have confirmed that their former winger will return to Portugal, while the Argentina international becomes the Red Devils' third major signing of the summer
- Champions League play-off 1st leg: Besiktas 0-0 ArsenalThe Wales international was dismissed in the final moments of the clash in Istanbul but the Turkish side could not capitalise on his dismissal and had to share the spoils
- Top 10 biggest spending clubs this summerBarcelona have splashed more cash than anyone in Europe thus far, with Liverpool second, Real Madrid third and Chelsea in fifth
- Man Utd prepare €125m Di Maria dealManchester United are preparing a €125 million (£100m) deal to land Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria. The Argentina international would cost €62.5 (£50m), while the other €62.5m would be put towards his wages.
- Premier League: Newcastle 0-2 Manchester CityThe Spaniard rounded off an excellent team move to give Manuel Pellegrini's men the lead on 38 minutes with the Argentina international adding a second in stoppage time
- Premier League: Liverpool 2-1 SouthamptonThe England international began life after Luis Suarez in impressive fashion as Brendan Rodgers' men opened the new season with a win over Ronald Koeman's men
1 - 2 OF 10
- Phelps can swim faster than ever: coach Bob BowmanAmerican swimming great Michael Phelps' coach Bob Bowman has said that the Olympic legend has returned to competition because he believes he can swim faster than ever.
- Hamilton compares 'intense' F1 battle with Rosberg to pokerBritish Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamiton compares his Formula One title battle with Mercedes team-mate Nico Roseberg to a game of poker and thinks that it is more 'intense' than his earlier fights.
- After doping scandal, Armstrong looks for positivity in 'day-to-day life'Two years after he was banned from the cycling fraternity, former cyclist Lance Armstrong is although a persona non grata yet he is still well received in society and thinks that despite everything, day-today life is positive.
- Serena Williams retains top spot in WTA rankingsAmerican tennis ace Serena Williams retained the top spot in the women's tennis rankings issued by WTA on Monday, while Serbia's Ana Ivanovic returned to the top 10 in ninth spot.
- Federer warms up for US Open with Cincinnati Masters titleRoger Federer won his 80th career title and sixth at the Cincinnati Masters on Sunday, beating David Ferrer 6-3, 1-6, 6-2 to stamp himself a US Open favourite.
- Farah claims victory in 5,000-metre to bag double gold in European Championships British Olympic track champion Mo Farah, who won the 10,000-metre gold earlier last week, claimed the half-distance gold ahead of Hayle Ibrahimov and teammate Andy Vernon at the European Athletics Championships.
- Rory McIlroy makes an 'effortless' 42k pounds per dayRory McIlroy doesn't even have to leave his house to earn 42,000 pounds per day.
- Ex-Microsoft CEO purchases LA ClippersThe NBA has reportedly named former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer as the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Federer happy with current form17 Grand Slam titles holder Roger Federer has kept to a steady pace in his buildup for the US Open starting in a fortnight and said that his weekend title loss in Canada helped him gather more information on improving his game.
- Tsonga beats Federer to win Rogers Cup for 1st time17 Grand Slam titles holder Roger Federer lost to French tennis ace Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in straight sets in the Rogers Cup final.
Juventus interested in Manchester City's Nastasic
Angel Di Maria looks set to leave Real Madrid
Barcelona manager Luis Enrique plans to buy new players
Diego Costa scores against Burnley and leads Chelsea to important win
Alessio Cerci believed to be on his way to Atletico Madrid