Europa League quarter-finals draw
The Champions League holders meet Russian opposition in the next round, while the Serie A representatives take on the Istanbul giants
The draw for the quarter-finals of the Europa League took place in Nyon, Switzerland on Friday and some interesting ties await next month.
Champions League holders Chelsea will have to deal with Russian outfit Rubin Kazan, who saw off Levante in the round of 16.
Tottenham, the only team left that has won the competition before, were paired with surprise package Basel, while the last remaining Serie A side Lazio will meet Turkish titans Fenerbahce.
Finally, the Premier League's third representatives Newcastle United take on Benfica in what looks likely to be the most eye-catching tie of the quarter-finals.
The first side drawn in each tie will play the first leg at home on April 4, with the return matches one week later.
The Europa League semi-final draw will be made on Friday April 12, with ties to be played on April 25 and May 2, while this year's final will be held at the Amsterdam ArenA on May 15.
- Europa League quarter-final draw: Napoli face Wolfsburg and Sevilla take on Zenit
- Europa League draw: Juventus face Lyon, Porto meet Sevilla
- Europa League semi-finals draw: Napoli meet Dnipro, Sevilla face Fiorentina
- Europa League Round of 16 draw
- Salah ready for Fiorentina's Europa League encounter against Roma