Europa League draw: Spurs face Limassol, Inter meet Stjarnan
Tottenham will take on AEL Limassol in the Europa League play-offs, Inter play Stjarnan and Real Sociedad face Krasnodar as they look to reach the group stages.
Elsewhere in the draw, Borussia Monchengladbach take on Sarajevo, Villarreal meet Astana and Olympique Lyonnais face Astra in some of the most eye-catching ties.
Meanwhile, Legia Warsaw - who have been kicked out of the Champions League after fielding an ineligible player against Celtic - were drawn with Aktobe from Kazakhstan and Dutch outfit Feyenoord will have to deal with Ukranian minnows Zorya.
The winners of the 31 play-off ties, which will be held on 21 and 28 August, will join the seven automatic qualifiers for the group stage.
The remaining 10 sides will be the losers of the Uefa Champions League play-off round ties.
Sevilla, Dynamo Kiev, Fiorentina, Wolfsburg, Everton, Estoril and Guingamp are already certain of a spot in the Europa League group stages.
- Europa League draw: Spurs draw Besiktas, Inter get Saint-Etienne
- Europa League draw: Juventus face Trabzonspor, Napoli take on Swansea
- Champions League play-off draw: Arsenal meet Besiktas, Napoli take on Athletic Bilbao
- Europa League quarter-finals draw
- Villas-Boas claims Chelsea don't deserve place in Europa League