Mo Farah unlikely to run at 2014 Commonwealth Games
According to the BBC, Farah expressed that competing in Glasgow would be a bonus but it was not on his list.
The British athlete won gold in the 5,000m and 10,000m at London 2012 and then the 2013 World Championships.
He said that he would wait until after he runs in April's London Marathon and if he comes off from the event healthy, he would then make a decision.
Meanwhile, Farah, who was born in Somalia but moved to Britain when he was eight years old, also said he was 'proud' to represent his country. (ANI)
- Farah to run in Commonwealth Games
- Farah claims victory in 5,000-metre to bag double gold in European Championships
- Great Britain's Mohamed Farah wins double gold after 5000m victory
- Farah, Bolt, Nadal, Ronaldo nominated for Laureus World Sportsman of the Year honour
- Olympics champion Farah says 'having no hair' on his head helps him run faster