Ferguson's gum-chewing habit behind his spectacular success?!
Professor Andy Smith, of Cardiff University, said may be football managers inadvertently chew gum, but it is a good habit and they are right on track, the Daily Star reports.
Ferguson is renown for chewing gums while he is placed at the sidelines during his team's football games. (ANI)
- Ferguson has no plans to leave Man Utd despite looming hip surgery
- Man Utd legend Bobby Charlton says Ferguson in no rush to retire
- Ferguson believes 'divers' in football setting bad example for young players
- Ferguson considers Van Persie, not Rooney Man Utd's main striker
- Ferguson: A repeat of last season's disastrous run will not happen again