Ferguson has no plans to leave Man Utd despite looming hip surgery
The 71-year old Scot, who will have a hip operation, insisted that his plans are unaffected, although he added that it is difficult to foresee the future in football as the game has a habit of tripping a person, the BBC reports.
According to Ferguson, he has no plans to walk away from what he believes will be something special and worth being around to see
Expecting his side to add to their silverware next season, Ferguson, who has led United to 13 Premier League titles, said that United would be reigning at the top for a long time to come and will improve even more.
Stating that he sees their 20th league title as the start of another decade of success, Ferguson said that although he does not live in a fantasy world, he has every reason to feel confident about the success of the club even if he will not always be there to see it. (ANI)
- Man Utd legend Bobby Charlton says Ferguson in no rush to retire
- Toure believes Ferguson's Man Utd exit could boost City's PL title chances
- Ferguson believes Man Utd can still win Premier League
- Mourinho not surprised by Ferguson's 13th Premier League win
- Man Utd players want Ferguson to lift Premier League trophy instead of captain Vidic