Ferguson believes he 'chose right moment' to quit
Ferguson says he 'chose right moment' to quit Man U's management
According to Metro.co.uk, Ferguson walked away from the game at the end of last season, having managed United for over 27 years.
He has rarely spoken since stepping away from football on a day-to-day basis, but in an interview, the 71-year-old says he picked the perfect time to bow out, the report said.
He said that the day he told people he was retiring was hard and when he went home, he even got a bit emotional about it, adding that his attitude was that he was not going to miss it because his time had come and he had picked the right moment.
Ferguson said that his life as a United person still continues and that means winning and enjoying watching the team winning. (ANI)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Retiring Ferguson wins 'Manager of the Year' award
- Ferguson says Man Utd not 'one man van Persie team'
- Ferguson says fringe players have crucial role to play in Man Utd
- Ferguson wants Ronaldo at Man Utd if he decides to leave Real Madrid