Ferguson believes Man Utd can still win Premier League
Ferguson says Man U can still win Premier League despite 'bad start'
According to the BBC, Ferguson, who remains a club director, retired from the manager's position at the end of last season after winning 38 trophies in a 27-year reign.
Moyes has struggled to win over some fans after a stuttering start to his United career, the report said.
Ferguson said that Manchester United was the only club in the league that could come from behind to win because of their history.
Speaking at the first in a series of Q and A sessions following the release of his second autobiography, Ferguson underlined the unique pressures that came with the managerial job, the report added.
Two wins in the last three games means that David Moyes's side has recovered from United's worst start in 14 years, according to the report. (ANI)
- Man Utd to unveil 9ft bronze Ferguson statue outside Old Trafford this month
- Man Utd fans disregard Ferguson's plea by taunting Liverpool with 'victim' chants
- Hodgson hails Ferguson after Premier League win
- Ronaldo believes Man Utd will win Premier League title this season
- Robert Pires confident Arsenal can clinch Premier League title