Man Utd manager Ferguson says Van Persie could be PL 'title decider'
Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has agreed with Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini that striker Robin Van Persie could be the one player to make a difference in the Premier League title race.
Ferguson has claimed while signing Van Persie, who snubbed rivals City to sign for them, he was always aware that the Dutch striker's maturity would always make a big difference, the Daily Mirror reports.
Ferguson said Van Persie is a complete footballer and his ability to score as well as make goals is fantastic.
Fergie added that they signed Van Persie during his peak form and the club is enjoying its dividends now. (ANI)
- Ferguson considers Van Persie, not Rooney Man Utd's main striker
- Ferguson says summer signing Van Persie is Man Utd's early Christmas present
- Ferguson says Arsenal kept him in the dark over Van Persie's situation
- Ferguson eyeing Van Persie-Rooney mouthwatering partnership at Man Utd
- Ferguson says Man Utd not 'one man van Persie team'