Fernandinho: Sunderland draw turned Man City's season into disaster
The Brazil midfielder said that they started well and scored the goal, but for 50 minutes after that they lost control of the game and Sunderland played better than them.
According to the Daily Star, Fernandinho said that they need to keep on, and is hoping that their rivals Chelsea and Liverpool could drop some points in their games, with City winning their next five games.
The midfielder said that the will see what happens in the end, but for now they need to recover their motivation for the next game and beat West Bromwich Albion at home.
City are placed at the second place in the Premier League table, six points behind leaders Liverpool and four points behind second placed Chelsea, with just four remaining games and are hoping that their rivals make a mistake as they are no longer in charge of their own destiny, the report added. (ANI)
- Pellegrini remains positive despite Man City's loss to Chelsea
- Mourinho thinks Liverpool has advantage over Chelsea in Premier League title race
- Rodgers claims Premier League title rivals scared of Liverpool's firepower
- Gerrard believes Liverpool will win Premier League title if they beat Man City
- West Brom v Man City: Preview and projected lineups