FIFA announce Prince Ali's presidency bid
Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein
The agency said Prince Ali along with the other candidates, Sheik Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa, Jerome Champagne, Tokyo Sexwale and Gianni Infantino, will contest the FIFA top job in an election scheduled on February, 26.
The new FIFA boss will replace suspended President Sepp Blatter, who was banned from FIFA activities for 8 years, amid the biggest scandal in the organisation's history.
- Prince Ali confirms FIFA presidency bid
- Prince Ali’s FIFA bid receives massive local support across social media
- Prince Ali meets CAF officials to gather support for FIFA bid
- Prince Ali's presidential bid receives boost following latest FIFA suspensions
- Prince Ali Bin Al Hussein & Figo confirm nominations for Fifa presidency