FIFA launch official iOS, Android apps
According to The Verge, available now, the app provides live score updates for 85 of the world's top leagues, including MLS in the United States.
It offers news, standings, statistics, and photos / video for even more teams, in total, 197 leagues across the globe are included, the report said.
Users can expect news on hundreds of competitions, thousands of goals and over a million minutes of football every single week, FIFA said.
In-depth tournament coverage and the latest FIFA Coca-Cola World Rankings are also part of the official app, the report added.
Naturally the upcoming World Cup in Brazil is a huge focus, and FIFA said users would be able to stream the Final Draw live on December 6th, the report further said.
The official FIFA app, not to be confused with the wildly popular game, can be downloaded from the App Store and Google Play, the report mentioned. (ANI)
- Emirates NBD goes mobile with BlackBerry, iOS and Android-supported phone app
- Bayut.com Android App launch
- Leading publishers deliver applications enabled for iOS newsstand using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
- BBM officially no longer just a "blackberry thing"
- The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority launches the updated edition of its smart application