Video: FIFA World Cup tour in Jordan with Coca Cola
Coca Cola Street Rules - Jordan
A heartwarming story about a group of passionate and football crazy teens who come from a small village on the outskirts of Amman, Jordan.
Coca-Cola celebrates their passion for the game which goes beyond pitches, equipment and sometimes rules. We surprise them by bringing the FIFA World CupTM Trophy to their humble sand pitch, welcoming all football lovers to the World's Cup.
The FIFA World Cup™ Trophy Tour by Coca-Cola will both start and end at the location of this year's FIFA World Cup™, Brazil. The 2013-2014 tour will feature 88 countries during the 267-day trip.
One photo is all you need to be a part of 2014 FIFA World Cup™ history. Post your 'soccer selfie' now:
Discover more FIFA World Cup™ fan stories videos from Coca-Cola on YouTube:
Follow the World's Cup Journey to Brazil:
Follow the FIFA World Cup™ Trophy around the world: http://cokeurl.com/worldscup
- FIFA pushing Brazil to enact anti-democratic legislation
- Sipping Pepsi costs Coca-Cola ambassador Ronaldinho $760k
- Coca-Cola Middle East to release K’naan and Nancy Ajram Track and music video in 50 countries in support of its sponsorship of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™
- Coca-Cola Releases ‘The World is Ours’ by Aloe Blacc X David Correy for Brand’s 2014 FIFA World Cup Campaign
- Video: Virtual tour of all 12 World Cup 2014 stadiums