Ex Formula One star: Schumacher showing improvement
Schumacher showing 'improvement' although 'still long way from full recovery': Ex F1 star
Click here to add Grenoble hospital as an alert
Disable alert for Grenoble hospital,
Click here to add Jean Alesi as an alert
Disable alert for Jean Alesi,
Click here to add Michael Schumacher as an alert
Disable alert for Michael Schumacher,
Click here to add Sabine Kehm as an alert
Disable alert for Sabine Kehm
The seven-time retired world champion has been in an induced coma in Grenoble hospital since Dec 29 after a skiing accident in the resort of Meribel.
According to the Mirror, Alesi, who raced against Schumacher for a decade until his retirement in 2001, said that he felt his former on-track rival seemed to be getting better during his last visit to the hospital, albeit he is a long way from recovering fully.
Alesi further said that he felt a relief among Schumacher's family, 'a great happiness' at how things were developing.
The report mentioned that it is the second positive piece of news about Schumacher in the last week after his manager, Sabine Kehm, said that the F1 star is showing 'moments of consciousness and awakening'. (ANI)
- Vettel happy to hear about hero Schumacher's medical progress
- Schumacher still has a long way to go, says manager
- Schumacher communicating with family by fluttering eyelashes
- Schumacher's family reveal F1 legend showing 'small, encouraging signs'
- Schumacher's wife spends £10m to make home 'hospital' for F1 legend