Gerrard agrees to sign 2-year contract extension at Liverpool
The Mirror reports that the 33-year-old captain is expected to sign the two-year extension deal before Brendan Rodgers takes the squad on the club's Far East tour this week.
According to the report, the one-club midfielder had a year left on his existing deal after signing an extension a couple of years ago.
Gerrard is preparing for his testimonial match on August 3 against Olympiakos, to mark 14 years at Anfield. (ANI)
- Suarez urges Liverpool to sell him as promised
- Gerrard set to sign new Liverpool contract, says Rodgers
- Australian Dollar Q2 Outlook: Can Gold Prices and Carry Trade Interest Keep the Aussie Afloat?
- Gerrard urges Liverpool to extend Rodgers' contract
- Arsenal close to signing Suarez for £47.5M following latest outburst