Google to buy rights for NFL's 'Sunday Ticket' TV service
According to The Huffington Post, the 'Sunday Ticket' service allows NFL fans to watch a wide variety of football games outside of their local markets.
Google CEO Larry Page and YouTube content chief Robert Kyncl specifically discussed getting the rights to the popular Sunday Ticket package with Goodell and his delegation, the report said.
Google's YouTube last year expanded its range of original content by promoting and investing in hundreds of dedicated channels, hoping to forgo its image as a repository for grainy home videos and to begin putting out quality content to boost advertising sales and earn subscription revenue, the report added. (ANI)
- Google celebrates FIFA World Cup with new Doodle
- Atletico Madrid assistant manager becomes first coach to utilize Google Glass in an official match
- FIFA announce ticket prices for 2014 World Cup
- How to watch the Premier League on TV in UAE
- Al Jazeera buys Premier league TV rights in Middle East & North Africa