Grenoble hospital denies Schumacher's death rumours
Schumacher, who has been in a coma since the end of December last year after the accident in the French Alps, was rumoured to have died in the Grenoble hospital where doctors have been trying to bring him out of the coma.
According to the Daily Star, a spokesperson for the hospital has stated that the Schumacher is still alive and doctors are trying to bring him out of the induced coma.
However, experts said that any attempt to wake the seven-times world champion could end up in him being in a permanent vegetative state, adding that the sleeping drugs in his body alone may take weeks to exit his system. (ANI)
- Ex-F1 doctor: Schumacher will never recover due to 'serious lapses of judgment' in medical care
- Schumacher spends 150th day in coma
- F1 Superstar Schumacher's family relieved
- Schumacher's boss says attempts to wake him up continue
- Report: Schumacher ‘out of danger’ but chances of full recovery appear diminished