Will Guardiola become Man City's next manager?
Representatives of the former Barcelona coach, who returned to the soccer scene after a long self-imposed exile, have admitted the English champions are one of the clubs the ex-Spain international would consider.
"The doors are open for them, just like they are open for Manchester City, Chelsea and so on. Pep will listen to offers and then he will evaluate them," The Sun quoted Guardiola's agent Jose Maria Orobitg, as saying.
"But so far we haven't talked about Milan because Guardiola won't be coaching until next season," he added.
A move to the Etihad for Guradiola has become a more viable option with his old Nou Camp bosses Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain now in positions of power at City, the paper said.
However, sources at City have indicated that Mancini's job is not under any immediate threat despite their disappointing showing in the Champions League, it added. (ANI)
- FIFA agent claims Guardiola signed 'pre-deal' to become Man City manager
- Guardiola's return from 'sabbatical' puts Chelsea, Man Utd & Man City on alert
- Guardiola snubs Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern, Milan to manage Man City
- Guardiola to snub Man City for rivals Man Utd
- Guardiola signs for German giants Bayern Munich