Hamilton wants to beat Rosberg at his best
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton has revealed that he is hiding none of his information from his teammate Nico Rosberg and wants the German at his best, so it becomes more painful for him to lose.
With the second half of the season set to kick-off in Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix , Hamilton said that he wants Rosberg to be at his best, because it is more painful when one is at his best and get beat.
Championship leader Rosberg returned from the month-long summer break clearly still simmering with fury over his clash with Hamilton at the last round in Hungary and the German's humour would not have been helped after he called clear-the-air talks on Thursday in the Spa paddock only to see the Brit's defiant Budapest stand backed by his bosses, The Mirror reported.
Hamilton pressed the button on all-out war a day after admitting that nothing he did or said made Rosberg happy. He said that there are different views on what a team player is, adding that when it means waving ones team-mate through, that for sure is not his view.
The Brit said that he is not hiding anything from Rosberg and the German has all his data. He added that he has never asked his guys to not show that to Rosberg as he wants him to be at his best. (ANI)
- Racing legend Chiesa reveals Rosberg-Hamilton rivalry goes back to karting days
- Hamilton brands F1 title showdown in Abu Dhabi 'biggest day' of life
- Rosberg plans to beat Hamilton in Bahrain GP
- Rosberg beats Hamilton to record fastest time in second practice at Bahrain GP
- Rosberg hopes Hamilton will be easier to beat this F1 season as Brit turns 30