Hamilton compares 'intense' F1 battle with Rosberg to poker
British Formula One racing driver Lewis Hamiton compares his Formula One title battle with Mercedes team-mate Nico Roseberg to a game of poker and thinks that it is more 'intense' than his earlier fights.
The drivers' standings are presently led by German Rosberg on 202 points, with Briton Hamilton 11 points behind in second and eight races of the season.
There had been a discord between the drivers when Hamilton refused to allow Roseberg to pass during the Hungarian Grand Prix last month.
Hamiton admitted that this battle was not ordinary and that it was a lot more intense that other battles.
Hamilton also said that the overwhelming feeling when claiming the title in 2008 was a relief. (ANI)
- Hamilton says 2014-15 Formula One season has been his best
- Hamilton rules out retaliation against Roseberg at Italian Grand Prix
- Rosberg insists being faster than Hamilton
- Rosberg looking to end Mercedes teammate Hamilton's winning streak at Spanish GP
- Rosberg claims Hamilton will not break him 'mentally' despite four consecutive GP wins