Hamilton rules out retaliation against Roseberg at Italian Grand Prix
British Formula one driver Lewis Hamilton has assured that he would not react against his Mercedes teammate Nico Roseberg over his crash at the Italian Grand Prix, said the German driver.
According to the BBC, Roseberg will not be faced with disciplinary action from the governing body of F1 FIA.
Hamilton said that he would always put the team ahead of him and refrain from taking anything into his own hands.
After the collision with Roseberg, Hamilton reportedly suffered a puncture on lap two at Spa and failed to finish Sunday's race. (ANI)
- Hamilton compares 'intense' F1 battle with Rosberg to poker
- Mercedes considering dropping Hamilton or Rosberg following Spa collision
- Rosberg insists being faster than Hamilton
- Hamilton says Rosberg hit him 'deliberately' during Belgian GP
- Hamilton might consider quitting Mercedes due to increasing tension with Rosberg