Hamilton rules out retaliation against Roseberg at Italian Grand Prix
British Formula one driver Lewis Hamilton has assured that he would not react against his Mercedes teammate Nico Roseberg over his crash at the Italian Grand Prix, said the German driver.
According to the BBC, Roseberg will not be faced with disciplinary action from the governing body of F1 FIA.
Hamilton said that he would always put the team ahead of him and refrain from taking anything into his own hands.
After the collision with Roseberg, Hamilton reportedly suffered a puncture on lap two at Spa and failed to finish Sunday's race. (ANI)
- Hamilton unhappy with F1 as drivers threaten to boycott German GP
- Hamilton profits from Rosberg error to grab Italian Grand Prix win
- Thank you, Pitbull! Bahrain Formula One best evah!
- Places to go and celebs to see: A slew of fun stuff going down in Egypt this week
- URGENT: Hamilton wins Italian Grand Prix