Keith Mason quits Rugby in quest to become next 'James Bond'
The 32-year-old player has recently filmed 'Skin Traffik' with Daryl Hannah, and is planning with Mickey Rourke planning to team up for Gareth Thomas biopic 'The Welshman', the Daily Star reported.
He said that he had a fantastic 14-year career in sport, but is now looking to the future and is really happy about his retirement from the sport.
Mason said that its too early for him to be picky, but he would love to be in a James Bond film and be the next James Bond. (ANI)
- Man Utd's Ferdinand wants to be first black James Bond post retirement!
- LeBron James considering launching MLS franchise with Beckham
- England's 1st black goalkeeper James says 'racism' no longer exists in football
- Ferguson & Bale claim end-of-season awards
- Bolt offers to help Bale become an even better player