Klopp thinks Wenger deserves 'knighthood' for efforts at Arsenal
According to the Mirror, the quintessential football hipster has already heaped praise upon Arsenal this season, and ahead of Dortmund's clash against the Gunners this week he is at it once again, evangelising Arsenal and the English game.
Klopp said that for him, the manager is Sir Arsene Wenger, adding that he is really something and he loves him, adding that when he has watched Arsenal in the last ten years, it is nearly perfect football.
The Borussia Dortmund boss also criticised Barcelona, and said that he was a young child growing up watching the current Barcelona side, he wouldn't want to be a footballer, he'd want to be a tennis player, according to the report. (ANI)
- Wenger confident Arsenal will bounce back following Dortmund defeat
- Fabregas says former boss Wenger will prove critics wrong again this season
- 'Furious' Wenger to journalists: l will be missed once I leave Arsenal
- Dortmund manager Klopp thinks Arsenal can win Champions League
- Arsenal projected lineup against Man Utd