Liverpool players to earn £250k bonus each if they bag Premier League title
Liverpool, who look of winning their first title in 24 years, were reportedly considered so unlikely to win that no prior attempts were made to demand mega payments.
However, with Brendan Rodger's men inching closer to their first title in 24 years, a top international at the club has agreed the 2,50,000 pounds bonus, which kicks in as long as he has played more than 50 percent of the games.
The bonus money is understood to be the ongoing rate at Liverpool, and they are said to benefit to the tune of around 100 million-pounds if they life the Premier League title, the report added. (ANI)
- Suarez asks fans to remain calm as Liverpool battles for first PL title in 24 years
- Gerrard believes Liverpool will win Premier League title if they beat Man City
- Liverpool boss Rodgers claims Premier League title race not yet over
- Rodgers claims Premier League title rivals scared of Liverpool's firepower
- Rodgers believes Liverpool are not title contenders