Liverpool striker Suarez dreams of winning Premier League title
Few players have undergone the transformation from sinner to saint that Luis Suarez is experiencing this season and the prolific Uruguay striker is now dreaming of winning the Premier League with Liverpool, according to reports.
According to Sport24, Liverpool went top of the table by beating Cardiff City 3-1 on Saturday, Suarez scoring twice to take his season's tally to 19 goals from 12 league matches ahead of the busy Christmas holiday programme which offers no let-up in the title race.
The Anfield club visit fellow contenders Manchester City on Thursday before travelling to Chelsea on Sunday and Suarez, who missed the opening five matches of the season following a ban imposed last season for biting an opponent, is a man reborn, the report said.
Suarez said that it is his dream to hope to win the Premier League and a big trophy with Liverpool.
Suarez signed a new four-year contract last week and according to the Daily Telegraph newspaper is scoring goals to make the likes of (former Anfield greats) Ian Rush, Roger Hunt and Robbie Fowler appear like they were occasional marksmen, the report added. (ANI)
- Liverpool's Suarez reveals secret behind 'wrist kissing' celebration
- Suarez asks fans to remain calm as Liverpool battles for first PL title in 24 years
- Suarez: Liverpool only challenged for Premier League title because of me
- Premier League: Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea
- Liverpool 3-2 Man City: Reds take huge step towards PL title