Suarez thanks Liverpool fans for their support
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has thanked Reds fans for their continued support during a difficult summer and said that Anfield is now his home as he focuses on a Champions League spot for the club.
According to SportsMole.co.uk, Suarez went public with his desire to leave Liverpool last summer in search of Champions League football, but the Reds rejected Arsenal's advances and held onto their prized asset.
The Uruguay forward has since returned to form a potent partnership with Daniel Sturridge, declaring that he will continue to give everything for the club to repay their faith, the report said.
He said that when he was separated from the squad, the players told him that they did not like that and wanted him to be with the group, adding that today he feels very supported by his teammates, and appreciates their support.
The 26-year-old has six goals in five Premier League games this season, including a hat-trick in his last Anfield appearance against West Bromwich Albion two weeks ago, the report added. (ANI)
- Suarez will leave if Liverpool fails to qualify for Champions League
- Suarez intends to leave Liverpool following English media fallout
- Liverpool plan to renew Suarez's contract
- Rodgers wants Suarez, Sturridge to work together for Liverpool
- Rodgers demands apology from Suarez for wanting to leave Liverpool