Man City to launch new City Football Schools season in UAE
Manchester City Football Club are launching the new City Football Schools season in the UAE with an expanded team of professional coaches and female-only sessions for young players.
The club is also expanding the coaching premises to Emirates Palace, in addition to its current bases at Zayed Sports City and New York University - Saadiyat Campus.
City Football School's Head Coach, Simon Hewitt, was quoted by the UAE-based WAM news agency, as saying, "City Football Schools are delighted to be back for yet another season, offering a wide variety of opportunities for the next generation of footballers to hone their skills. Due to the demand over the past number of years we have now increased our facilities with three venues across the UAE capital. As well as increasing our venues, we have also increased the number of dedicated, fully qualified coaches within the team."
As well as a new venue and a larger coaching team, City Football School will also be offering a newly created female-only training session.
The new City Football Schools season begins on August 28 and runs until June 22, 2017, in four terms of eight and 10 weeks.
- Man City school expands to Al Ain
- Manchester city star to coach at Etihad Airways Football Community Week
- Man City's Sky Blue UAE hits 30000 members mark
- Registration for New Manchester United Soccer Schools Season Opens with Huge Interest
- excitement builds for new season of manchester united soccer schools in dubai