Man City should be accused of 'buying' Premier League title, says Mourinho
According to the Mirror, as he goes head to head with Manuel Pellegrini for the first time on English soil, the Blues boss points to City's 530 million-pound spending spree since Sheikh Mansour bought the club.
Chelsea has spent 395 million pounds over the same five-year spell, including 66 million pounds this summer for Andre Schuerrle, Willian and Marco Van Ginkel, the report said.
Mourinho said that Manchester City had two very good teams, one playing and another one on the bench and in the stands.
He added that the Premier League was now more competitive than ever, as Chelse had lost against Everton, Manchester United to West Brom, Tottenham Hotspur to West Ham, Arsenal to Aston Villa. (ANI)
- Mourinho admits to playing mind games
- Chelsea to lure Mourinho with £100m for transfers
- Mourinho thinks Liverpool has advantage over Chelsea in Premier League title race
- Mourinho believes Man City's strong forwards make them PL title favourites
- Mourinho rules out Chelsea, Arsenal from Premier League title race