Man City issues title warning to Man Utd after cutting lead to 4 points
The Red Devils will be facing a tricky trip to Tottenham, knowing that their rivals are not giving up their title without a fight.
Two goals from David Silva gave City a comfortable 2-0 victory over Fulham, the Sun reports.
It means Roberto Mancini 's side won six of their seven league matches since losing the derby.
Assistant manager David Platt reiterated they will be waiting to attack if United slip up.
Platt said that all they can was to win the games, adding that they have got 15 left and United have 16.
He said that both the teams will drop points between now and the end of the season, and they have to make sure they keep winning.
City woke up at 2-0 but wasted a hatful of chances to improve their goal difference, the report added. (ANI)
- Mancini sure Man City will clinch PL title next season after win over United
- Mancini: City still better than Man Utd
- Evra believes Stoke City win crucial for Man Utd's PL title chances
- Mancini claims Man Utd's outstanding season down to good fortune
- Mancini: Man City need to win remaining 10 games to stand any chance of retaining PL title