Man Utd agree new sponsorship deal with Federal Corporation
Manchester United have announced a three-year sponsorship deal with Federal Corporation.
Federal are one of Taiwan's leading tyre manufacturers and the deal involves the company becoming United's Official Tyre Partner in Russia and Taiwan.
United are hoping to raise their brand profile "in key markets" as competition for global awareness becomes tougher year-on-year.
Federal was established in 1954 and make an annual turnover of just over $300 million [£193m] and they hope the partnership with United will help them explore South American and Asian markets.
United’s group managing director, Richard Arnold, said in a statement: "Federal demonstrates passion, innovation and quality, making it an attractive partner for Manchester United.
"It is a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction and striving to be best in its field. These ambitions give us the confidence that our fans will benefit from this new and exciting partnership.
"The club has almost 18 million followers in Russia and with a third of Taiwanese football fans following United, we are able to provide Federal with a sizeable audience to engage with."
- Man Utd sign sponsorship deal with Thai group
- Man United hoping to raise $330m after New York Stock Exchange listing
- Man Utd's revenue record 98.5 million pounds increase
- Arsenal set to hold 'serious talks' with Man U over Van Persie
- Arsenal's Emirates shirt deal to provide Wenger £70m for buying players