Man Utd's Ferdinand wants to be first black James Bond post retirement!
Rio Ferdinand is chasing his dreams of becoming a Hollywood actor, it has been revealed.
The Manchester United centre-back has got his eyes on a role as the first Black James Bond, and if that doesn't work out, he'd be humble enough to step in as Idris Elba's substitute on BBC crime show 'Luther,' the Sun reported.
When asked if he thought he could transform himself into a Vinnie Jones-style action man, he said that one shouldn't undervalue his action potential.
He also said that he'd go for an emotional part, but insists that he's got what it takes to easily bag a henchman's role. (ANI)
- Keith Mason quits Rugby in quest to become next 'James Bond'
- England's 1st black goalkeeper James says 'racism' no longer exists in football
- Ferdinand could return to England after Terry's international retirement
- Ferdinand could make 'shock' switch to Arsenal if Man Utd does not offer contract extension
- Ferdinand hopes to stay at Man Utd