Mancini 'not worried' about Man City future
According to speculations, Mancini may be ousted from his position by a probable appointment of Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini, which was suspected after City's sporting director Txiki Begiristain was spotted having lunch with Pellegrini's agent, The Sun reports.
Stating that Pellegrini is the latest name to be linked with City, Mancini, who has four years left on his contract, said that he is getting tired of the rumours and joked that he hoped that the agent had a good meal because he is not going to be successful in his endeavour.
According to Mancini, he is not worried about his future as Pellegrini is another name in a long list which also contained Pep Guardiola, Jose Mourinho , Carlo Ancelotti and Brendan Rodgers.
Mancini further said that there would have not been any such rumours if there was another manager who had won three trophies in two years, adding that he did not need anyone to reassure him about his future at the club. (ANI)
- Man City to dismiss Mancini and bring in Pellegrini
- Mancini fears Pellegrini may replace him at Man City despite possible FA Cup win
- Mancini believes Man city lagging behind big European clubs
- Pellegrini hopes for 'verbal agreement' to turn into 'signed contract' with Man City
- Navas thrilled to work with Pellegrini at Man City